Prospective students who wish to apply to Rise Preparatory Academy are invited to visit our open bay campus (approximately 1,200 square feet), by calling the office and scheduling an appointment. Applicants are expected:
- To bring in the last report card from their prior school;
- To have an official copy of their transcript;
- To have an attendance report, credits earned;
- To have updated vaccinations;
- To take an entrance exam;
- To have a copy of Birth Certificate/Baptismal Certificate;
- To have a copy of the student’s & parent’s Social Security card.
Upon receipt and evaluation of these documents, a school official will schedule an interview with the applicant to determine his/her status. Acceptance of a student is always subject to the satisfactory completion of all coursework the student may be presently taking. After acceptance into Rise Preparatory Academy, you will need to fill out the application and registration form.
Rise Preparatory Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national/ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarships, athletic or other school-administered programs.